Technology is growing faster and communication means becomes much better than previous era. Whatspp, WeChat and here launched Jio Chat, a wonderful application to challenge them. Jio Chat is launched by Reliance group to share texts, images, voice calling, and video calling. It is one step ahead a best home-grown application for the Indian users, absolutely free to install in android platforms and iOS devices. Now the question is how to install Jio chat in PC? You can follow our instructions of we are how to install Jio Chat for PC. But before moving ahead we are going to show you the key features of Jio Chat.
Jio Chat Features
- Shares instant messages, voice callsvideocalls.
- Offline chat option is available.
- Free Emoji’s and stickers available share emotions.
- Hide or share images and messages.
- Syncs contacts automatically in onesms
- No need to sign in again and again once you sign in.
- Keeps you updating and connecting with latest brands and celebrities from news, entertainmentandsports. If you interested in install best social app then download hello android app for PC.
How to Install Jio Chat for PC
It is obvious that above features tempts everyone to download this app in PC too. You can download filmora in Windows 7 or XP through android emulators. In android emulators we choose bluestacks. Bluestacks is reputed and well-known emulator smoothly works in the installation process. So let’s start the process with bluestacks.
- First downloadbluestacksin Windows.
- Open the installedbluestacksin your Windows PC.
- In the searchcolumnyou need to type Jio Chat.
- Click oninstalltab to begin the download procedure.
- Jio Chat is downloading, wait till the downloading procedure don’t complete.
- Once itgetinstalled, go to
pageand find Jio Chat.
- Just click on the app and start using this app.
It is a step by step explanation to download Jio Chat for PC. You must have a web camera, microphones for sharing videos or experiencing the video calling facility. Follow this procedure and get connecting with the friends and family in the bigger screen of the PC.